A local client is seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a 6 month contract-to-hire position.
This client is seeking candidates with a desire to learn different technologies and grow with their position into System Administrator duties. This client is rapidly growing through acquisitions and partnerships. They want candidates who will help the team push forward no matter the challenge. With 2 data centers, 4 U.S. offices and 2 offices in India, the candidate will be instrumental to insure the IT environment is working. This Analyst will be trained to support the client’s entire environment which includes servers and workstations running Windows operating systems, commercial and internally developed applications, home-based users, a cloud based phone system, websites, along with Oracle and SQL Server databases.
* Evaluate user issues for resolution or work with the appropriate personnel for resolution
* Assist the IT Manager in supporting existing systems including workstations, servers, printers, network, phone system, remote users, Oracle and SQL Server databases and websites
* Keep desktop and laptop systems operational
* Assist CSO to manage system security
* Perform routine maintenance and updates
* Maintain cloud-based phone system and phones
* Assist Tech Support Analyst for India offices
* Provide after-hours on-call support (avg 3 calls per quarter)
* Troubleshoot and assist in maintenance of retirement plan recordkeeping system
* Minimum of 3 years experience supporting Windows based systems in a corporate environment with Active Directory
* Experience with troubleshooting/replacing desktop and laptop hardware
* Experience with networking, networking equipment and network printers
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Access
* Experience with VoIP telephony
* Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle 11g
* IP phone systems
* Adobe Acrobat
* Windows 7, 8 and 10
* Windows Server 2013, 2008 and 2012
* Office Professional 2010 - 2013 including Access and Office 365
* A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.