A local client is seeking a Technical Support Analyst for a 6 month contract-to-hire position.
This client is seeking candidates with a desire to learn different technologies and grow with their position. This Analyst will be trained to support client’s entire environment which includes servers, workstations running Windows operating systems, an Ethernet network, commercial and internally developed applications, remote users, an IP phone system, web sites as well as Oracle and SQL Server databases.
* Evaluate user issues for resolution or work with the appropriate personnel for resolution
* Assist the IT Manager in supporting existing systems including workstations, servers, printers, network, phone system, remote users, Oracle and SQL Server databases and websites
* Keep desktop and laptop systems operational
* Manage system security
* Perform routine maintenance and perform updates
* Define hardware/software upgrades and implement upgrades
* Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting Windows based systems
* Experience with desktop and laptop hardware
* Experience with networking, networking equipment and network printers
* Experience with Word, Access, Excel, Visio and Outlook
* SQL Server and/or Oracle 11g
* IP phone systems
* Active Directory, Exchange 2010 and Outlook
* Adobe Acrobat
* Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10
* Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
* Office Professional 2003 - 2013 including Access
* A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.