A local client is seeking a QA Analyst for a permanent position.
The QA Analyst will be doing manual testing but will have the opportunity for training with automated tools our client currently uses. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude; excel at working work independently and learning new technologies and tools.
Working remote is allowed on Wednesday and Thursday of each week.
* 2+ years of experience in a manual testing role
* 2+ years of experience in testing tiered web based applications (ASP.NET, C#, HTML, XML) utilizing a relational database (MS SQL)
* Demonstrable experience in QA methodologies (Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, Black Box, White Box, Load Testing)
* Incident tracking systems such as Jira, FogBugz or comparable products
* Developing SQL queries
* Agile methodology
* Automated testing with tools such as Selenium, Telerik or comparable products
* A 4 year degree is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.