A local client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a permanent position.
This individual will help maintain quality assurance standards and measures for Information Technology Services within the client’s organization. It is important to note that this client utilizes mostly off the shelf software products so the majority of all this QA work will be done at the Desktop level.
* Conduct extensive testing to insure changes have been smoothly integrated
* Writing test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in software and hardware
* Apply analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate IT processes through careful testing
* Function in a backup role to the Lead QA Analyst as needed
* Create test cases, coordinate the hand off of product testing to afterhours Services Desk resources
* Document test results
* Where appropriate, log defects into various reporting/tracking systems for re-queuing to the system owners and the IT Project Management office
* In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Word, Excel and Windows 2010
* Excellent organizational skills; must be able to keep up with multiple simultaneous projects
* Strong word processing skills
* Ability to work at a highly detailed level for an extended period of time
* Ability to troubleshoot software issues with sufficient diagnostic skills
* High level of patience, commitment to quality, enthusiasm and reliability
* Ability to work independently to meet goals and deadlines
* Ability to work with ever-changing deadlines and excel under pressure
* Experience with Document Management and Time and Billing systems
* Prior experience working in a Law Firm environment
* Knowledge of testing principals and procedures
Drug screen and Background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.