A local client is seeking an IT Service Desk Analyst for a permanent position.
This individual will respond to, investigate, and revolve various technology issues related to software, hardware, connectivity, mobile devices, etc. On occasion, the Analyst must be able to work any shift to ensure 24/7 and holiday coverage needs are met. As a representative of the IT department, the Analyst must be able to effectively support users in all positions and any skill level.
This Service Desk Analyst will work Wednesday thru Friday from 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Saturday - Sunday from 5:45 p.m. - 2:15 a.m. This individual will be paid a $3,000 shift differential in addition to their annual salary and the annual bonus program.
* Working with users, collect information about problems, lead users through diagnostic procedures, handle problem recognition, research the issues and provide resolution follow-up
* Log and track calls using the clients ticketing system (may be Remedy or ChangeGear)
* Maintain history records and related problem documentation
* Participate in companywide project efforts
* Form relationships on behalf of the group with IT staff and management
* Help identify and develop proposed solutions for process gaps enabling the service desk operation to provide optimum service delivery
* 3 years related Service Desk experience
* Knowledge of Windows 7, MS Office 2010/2016, Outlook 2010
* Adobe Acrobat 9/X or later, Internet Explorer 10/11
* Knowledge of laptops, remote access support tools and best practice methods
* Ability to work any shift in a 24x7 Technology Support environment
* Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communications skills
* Ability to work from home during times of firm or building crisis or adverse weather conditions
* Experience supporting mobile devices including BlackBerry, i-devices and Android
* Experience with NetDocuments or other Document Management systems
* Experience with Adherant or other financial systems
* 4-year degree in Information Technology is preferred
Drug screen and Background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.