A local client is seeking multiple Help Desk Analysts for a 6 month contract engagement with the potential for extension or conversion to a permanent role.
The Help Desk Analyst will provide phone support for multiple users in different locations across the United States. These Help Desk Analysts will primarily support the clients mobile devices which consist of Samsung Galaxy FTL and Samsung Tablet E. These devices utilize the Verizon network but it is possible in some locations, the client may use the AT&T network. These analysts will work the 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. shift but should be flexible in cases where they will need to work until 7:00 p.m. to support the West Coast.
* Work with users to assist them with the setup and installation of custom software for the devices; when deployed, the devices include an instruction video explaining the steps necessary for setup
* Provide on-going phone support regarding the use of mobile devices; this can include things such as walking the users through how to use specific applications or tasks such as how to set-up e-mail or the basic use of the device
* Assist users with device issues as needed; software related issues are handled by another group
* Prior Helpdesk experience, preferably with mobile devices
* Experience installing general applications on the mobile devices such as e-mail
* Ability to troubleshoot mobile devices and to distinguish between device issues and software/application issues
* Excellent phone and customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* A Bachelor degree is preferred
* Background Check
* Drug Screen
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.