A local client is seeking a Business Analyst for a permanent position.
This individual will be a part of team of 11 Business Analysts. The client breaks the BA's into teams so this individual's team will include 3 other BA's to work on their assigned projects. The Business Analyst will interpret and document business functional requirements to provide accurate project specifications.
* Translate and document project requirements and business needs into developer ready requirements
* Produce business requirement documents, requirement plans, traceability matrices, use cases, flow charts, wireframes, issue log and other artifacts as needed
* Partner with project stakeholders to manage requirement change requests through the development lifecycle
* Identify and communicate risks as well possible mitigation plans and/or solutions
* Work with business stakeholders to recommend appropriate training, communication and scheduling as systems are deployed
* Work with other business analysts and the PMO to develop and adhere to enterprise analysis standards
* 4+ years experience as a Business Analyst
* Demonstrated knowledge and ability to work utilizing waterfall methodology
* Demonstrated knowledge to work utilizing the agile methodology and scrum framework including backlog seeding, user story creation, acceptance criteria and backlog grooming practices
* Ability to create high level and detailed business requirements, use cases and decompose those into functional specifications
* Ability to create and maintain requirements, data mapping and other project documentation
* Working knowledge of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle including planning, designing, developing, testing, and releasing custom software applications
* Knowledge of non-standard automobile insurance systems
* Experience with Atlassian development tools; JIRA and Confluence
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Education and Certifications:
* Bachelor’s degree in any computer related field or Business Administration is desired
* IIBA and/or PMI PBA Certification is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.