A local client is seeking an AV Engineer for a permanent position.
This individual will leverage their unique technical knowledge to support the clients advanced macro elements of the client’s AV technology. This individual must be available to travel world-wide and work flex-hours as necessary to accommodate project schedules and deadlines.
* Client communication, and the scheduling and launch of video meetings
* Documentation of operational tasks
* Real-time observation of audiovisual communications and equipment
* Problem discovery, troubleshooting and escalation; resolution tracking and reporting
* Track advancements in technology, vetting new product(s)
* Collaborating with manufacturers and contractors
* Pursue manufacturer and industry certifications
* Install audiovisual and Network systems, and programming and commissioning installed systems
* Experience configuring, installing, troubleshooting and analyzing audiovisual equipment
* Strong customer relations ethos
* Experience with SOHO (Small Office/Home Office networks) and enterprise-scale network architecture
* Experience with SIP and H323 protocols with respect to VoIP and Video Conferencing, audiovisual presentation and conferencing systems
* Experience with Cisco Networks
* Up to 50%, including international travel
* A Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field is preferred
* Certifications such as Biamp Tesira, Crestron DM and Programming and Polycom Real Presence core infrastructure platforms
Drug screen and Background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.