A local client is seeking a Web Developer for a permanent position. The Developer will build features and support the client’s websites. The successful candidate will have a significant background in web site development with .NET technologies.
- Work with project management and IT leadership to understand requirements and architect a solution.
- Prioritize and research urgent customer issues and change priorities on the fly to resolve these issues.
- Participate in impromptu huddles, Slack chat and update your status in our project tracking tool (Visual Studio Online).
- Deliver successfully unit tested, assigned work on time (determined by meeting your negotiated deadline by work assignment).
- Relational Database querying and DDL (MySql, SQL Server, etc.)
- Object Oriented Development (C#)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Web API
- Visual Studio Online
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.
No relocation assistance is available for this position.