A local client is seeking a Web Applications Developer for a permanent position.
This developer will build and implement web applications, pages and sites, integrate sites with back end applications, migrate legacy applications to the web, and perform day-to-day administration of the client’s web (intranet/extranet) portfolio using a variety of web development languages.
* Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document new web applications using appropriate tools
* Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites
* Participate in setting organizational web development strategy
* Perform periodic web site audits
* Work with the database administrators to design, develop and update databases as they relate to web applications
* Monitor and report on web application performance
* Ensure the security of all web sites and related applications
* Manage development projects through the full life-cycle of development including client meetings and presentations
* Project scoping and requirements definition, prototype development, testing and rollout
* Participate in establishing policies and procedures for publishing web pages and applications in conjunction with content creators
* Conduct research into current and emerging technologies
* Work with the client’s Engineering Team to configure servers and associated operating systems related to web development
* 2-3 years experience in SharePoint application development
* Strong web development, business analysis and time management skills
* Experience in GUI design and implementation for web based applications
* Experience designing and maintaining extranet and intranet systems
* Excellent written, oral and listening skills
* Experience with SharePoint 2013
* Experience with HTML5, SaaS, Node.js and web services
* Experience with Photoshop, Lotus Notes and CML
* A Bachelor Degree is strongly preferred
Drug screen and Background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.