A local client is seeking a Telecommunications Analyst for a permanent position. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring the integrity of the client’s firm owned and hosted voice solutions, infrastructure and services. This includes the administration and maintenance of the client’s supported telecommunications systems, as well as coordinating with the hosted solution vendor for the management of service and technical support in outsourced locations.
This position requires after hours support on a 24 x 7 basis to provide user support, and to respond to emergency support as needed. The client will provide a PDA or similar device for this role.
* Maintain service level agreements (SLA’s) for all of the client’s telecommunications systems, applications and services
* Respond to requests for service including moves, adds, changes (MAC’s), and technical assistance for any other telecommunications related services
* Account administration for supported systems and of hosted systems
* Manage related service tickets for the hosted solution
* Perform cable patching and cross connects, with the ability to step local office technicians through the process in firm-wide locations
* Maintain inventory of owned and hosted equipment and manage hosted inventory in accordance with the clients’ vendor requirements
* Arrange for equipment repairs, upgrades or replacement as required
* Verify proper operation of telecommunication systems, circuits and equipment
* Identify problems and recommend and implement corrective solutions, or escalate the issue to the appropriate IT member or vendor
* Document instances of software or hardware failure, repair, installation and removal of other work requests
* Provide instructional support by answering telecommunications questions, interpreting instructions and providing reference information
* Work with the Training team to ensure all telecom related training documentation is accurate and up to date
* Maintain telecommunications system usage guidelines and best practices by following and executing policies and procedures
* 3+ years experience administering and supporting VoIP, PBX and voicemail systems
* In depth knowledge of VoIP technologies; understanding and experience with analog, PRI, and SIP
* Experience configuring and troubleshooting various IP phones, including Polycom and Avaya
* Experience supporting various UC/UM applications including telephone soft clients, messaging, conference bridges, and call control such as SIM ring
* Ability to effectively prioritize competing requirements and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to understand and interpret complex telecommunication concepts
* Ability to translate customer requested functionality into an appropriate solution
* Experience provisioning user accounts on Broadsoft and Avaya platforms
* This individual will occasionally be required to travel to other client locations; this includes U.S. and international travel
* Drug screen and Background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.