A local client is seeking multiple SSIS Developers for either a 3 month, or 6 month contract-to-hire position. These individuals will support, maintain and enhance the ETL and EDI feeds between the client’s customers, and the CMS (Center for Medicaid and Medicare).
* Maintain the Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI) and ETL processes with the client’s customers and the CMS
* Unit test software components to ensure they perform the functions needed for the business requirements
* Migrate tested applications from the test servers to the production servers
* Ensure that all technical application artifacts are archived in vaults such as Team Foundation Server
* Provide periodic status reports as requested
* Work closely with Management, Project Managers, DBA’s and requestors to provide application support
* Participate in planning and prioritization sessions as required
* Participate in process improvements, including process definition, measurement analysis and implementation of controls
* 3+ years successful experience and ability in software code and business systems development
* Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and SSIS
* Experience with ETL and/or EDI processing
* An understanding of applying development efforts to achieve business objectives and goals
* Experience with SSRS, SSAS and T-SQL
* A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a business related field is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.