A local client is seeking a Software Engineer for a permanent position.
This individual will work as a part of a small team of developers maintaining and enhancing the clients existing systems. The client is looking at replacing their current ERP software and once approved, this individual will be a part of the team implementing this new product. This individual will provide on-call support for the client on a rotating schedule basis. In addition, some travel will be required as needed for new deployments for the client’s remote locations.
* Facilitate the definition of business processes and user requirements and develop functional specifications
* Assess existing system capabilities and develop revised processing or reporting solutions
* Develop system enhancements
* Recommend new application software solutions if appropriate
* Ensure integration of enhanced or new systems with legacy and other systems
* Develop test plans and procedures; coordinate user testing of new solutions and resolve any issues identified
* Coordinate the implementation of system enhancements or new software solutions
* Develop system documentation
* Provide user support
* Write database queries and scripts; create incremental system enhancements to resolve issues or add functionality
* Assist other IT staff as needed
* 4+ years of software analysis and development
* Experience with Web Application development
* Experience with C# .NET software development
* Experience with Microsoft SSRS and SSIS
* Strong analytical skills
* Prior experience with Financial and ERP system software
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX
* Knowledge of mobile computing and communication solutions
* Experience with SQL Server and SQL Stored Procedures
* A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems is preferred
- 7 year background check including:
- Criminal background
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.