A local client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst II for a permanent position.
This individual will be responsible for performing manual testing and QA for the client’s AS400 based Policy system. This includes analyzing business requirements and functional and technical specifications. This client is seeking a bright and energetic individual who can bring new energy to the existing QA team.
* Responsible for test planning, test case creation and manual system testing
* Develop test plans and procedures including test methods such as functional, system tests and regression and/or integration
* Researching system error reports including determining the root cause of the problem
* Review project requests to determine the estimated time needed, the correct test plan, and test cases required to validate the requested functionality with the QA Leads and/or QA Management
* 2-3 years of IT QA experience
* Ability to manually test programming changes and/or system enhancements to validate intended functionality and the integrity of the system
* Ability to effectively communicate in writing and orally issues encountered during test or during an incident investigation with development staff, business owners and end users
* Proficient in the use of a computer and with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Windows, Excel)
* Proven written and verbal communication skills
* Abbility to perform basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
* Prior experience in the auto insurance industry
* A College degree is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.