A local client is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 6 month contract engagement. The client is seeking approval to convert this contract position to a permanent role but at this time, this has not been approved. This client has multiple Infrastructure related initiatives that this Project Manager will manage.
* Perform Project Management related activities for multiple projects which include, but are not limited to the following:
-Implementation and establishment of a new Data Center for the client
-Corporate SAP implementation
-Implementation of system monitoring applications, hardware and tools
-2-3 additional smaller projects underway for the client
* Help manage the implementation of a IT Governance Suite of products
* Portfolio Management
* Management of the implementation of ITIL processes
* Assist with mentoring 1-2 existing employees regarding Project Management
* Strong Project Management skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects and to hold project players accountable for assigned activities
* Experience maintaining project schedules, activities and Project Portfolios
* Prior Infrastructure related Project Management experience
* Experience with ITIL and IT Governance projects/activities
* PMP or other Project Management Certifications are preferred
Drug screen and background check (criminal, sexual offender, education and employment verification)
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.