A local client is seeking two Mobile Device Support Analysts for a 6 month contract engagement. There is the possibility for the positions to become permanent.
These individuals will assist the client with the rollout of a mobile device solution for all field employees. The devices used are the Samsung Galaxy FTL and Samsung Tablet E devices. This rollout will involve roughly 80 locations involving in excess of 10,000 devices. These devices will utilize the Verizon network but it is possible in some locations, the client will move to the AT&T network. These Analysts will work the 8:00 am - 5:00 pm shift but should be flexible in cases where they will need to work until 7:00 pm to support the West Coast.
* Prior to the shipment of devices, work with each location to ensure that no employee changes have been made that will affect the devices scheduled for shipping
* Based on the requirements of each location, ensure that all necessary devices have been boxed and are ready to ship
* Once shipments have been made, contact the location to ensure that all devices have arrived, and if necessary, step the user through the setup and installation of the custom software solutions (each shipment contains an instruction video to explain the necessary steps)
* Provide support regarding the use of the devices; this can include things such as walking through how to use specific applications or even tasks such as how to set-up e-mail
* Provide on-going phone support; these individuals will provide support for the devices but software issues will be handled by another group
* Prior Helpdesk experience, specifically with mobile devices
* Experience installing general applications on the mobile devices such as e-mail
* Ability to troubleshoot mobile devices and to distinguish between device issues and software/application issues
* Excellent phone and customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Bachelor degree is preferred
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.