A local client is seeking a Java Developer for a permanent position. If desired, the client is willing to consider contract-to-hire candidates also but ultimately, the intent is to have this individual become a full-time employee. This individual will work as a part of a team supporting / enhancing the client’s legacy Java systems.
* Analyze existing software applications to understand their functionality
* Work as a part of a team to support and enhance the client’s existing legacy systems
* Interact with end-users to troubleshoot and resolve software issues, and to determine enhancements for the system
* Work with the QA team on testing applications prior to implementation
* Experience in Java development in a Spring MVC environment
* Experience with SQL Server
* Java Servlets
* A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or computer related field is preferred but not required
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our salaried and W-2 employees. Our 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.