A local client is seeking a Integration Developer for a full-time position.
This client manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. In addition, the client serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
The Integration Developer will be responsible for all phases of integration between external parties, software applications and various database systems. The Developer will use excellent ETL skills to analyze, design and develop robust integrations between mission critical business applications, 3rd parties and cloud based data warehouses.
* Work with clients, vendors and other departments to fully gather and document data content, formats, transfer mechanism, and security aspects for data exchange
* Use ETL tools such as SSIS and Talend to design and develop advanced integrations between file based data, Microsoft SQL and other system’s databases based on those requirements
* Design and develop database objects (tables, stored procedures, views, etc.) necessary to support ETL processes
* Analyze, modify, test and troubleshoot integrations to improve function and performance, demonstrating sound analytic and diagnostic skills
* Write and enhance Technical specifications based on functional specifications
* Coordinate and communicate with other developers, PM’s, BSA’s, QA team, Tech Ops and individuals from other groups
* Adhere to architecture standards, risk management and security policies, and best practice development
* Provide management, clients and other teams with timely and accurate information on progress and the potential impact of issues
* Demonstrate the ability to enhance team productivity through involvement and contributions
* Minimum of 4 years experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting ETL solutions, integrating multiple data sources, including data analysis and solution modeling
* Advanced experience in working with enterprise level ETL tools; using SSIS or other ETL tools such as Talend, CDC
* Very strong SQL skills
* Strong experience manipulating SQL based databases and database objects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good organizational skills
* Working knowledge of the Epic healthcare platform
* Experience in the IT Healthcare industry and with clinical applications
* Experience with source code control tools such as SVN or Bitbucket
* Involvement in projects using agile methodologies
* Strong Java skills
* Demonstrated experience on web technologies
* Expertise in SOAP/REST web services
Bachelor degree is preferred but equivalent experience will be acceptable.
Background Check and Drug Screen.
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.